THEME: THE MOUNTAIN OF REST– 1 KING 18 (Part I)
Recall introduction of Mountain of Testimonies from part 1. Today, our focus by the Spirit of God is on the Mountain of Rest. This Mountain of rest is Mount Arafat.
- Mount Arafat (Gen.8:1-5)
- Mount Arafat is the mountain of rest Gen.8:1-5. Here at Prayers Chapel international, welcome to your mountain of rest
Noah’s ark rest here after the flood. It does not matter what life’s issues and storms you’ve encountered, here at Mountain of testimonies, your rest is assured in Jesus precious name. Welcome to your mountain of rest
What happens to believers at the Mountain of rest? Part I
- It is the mountain of remembrance. God remembered Noah Gen.8:1. Today, God will remember you.
- Every affliction of your life ceases at this mountain of remembrance –this is Mountain of Testimonies. The last affliction you saw is the last you will ever see in the precious name of Jesus
- The place of His rest is the place of divine presence; the center of His Will is the best place to be
What happen when God remembers you on the Mountain of rest?
- You carry divine presence Neh.13:22
- You carry favor of God
- Rescued and protected; God remembered Abraham and saved lot Gen.19:29; for your sake God will save all members of your family.
- Fruitfulness; God remembered Rachel and opened her womb Gen.30:22
- Covenant: God remembered and had respect unto the covenant with Abraham, Isaac and Jacob 2kgs.13:23
Prayer 1: Father, remember me this day Oh Lord for good Neh.13:31b
What happens to believers at the Mountain of rest? Part II
Find out out next week at the fellowship center.
Sunday Services Coming Soon!!!
New Church Worship Santuary
217 Middlesex Turnpike
Burlington, MA 01803