THEME: THE MOUNTAIN OF ANSWERED PRAYERS – 1 KING 18 (Part I)
- Every revelation is a treasure. Only those who treasure and get engaged in them makes the most of these revelations
- That is why we must earnestly engage the divine revelation of the Mountain of Testimonies as revealed by the Holy Ghost.
- So what is the mountain of testimonies? A mountain of testimonies is the mountain of encounter with God, raw encounter with His word, and a place of divine instructions.
- For example, Moses encountered God at Mount Horeb in the image of the burning bush Ex.3:1-3. When Moses turn aside to see – the Lord called him and his destiny changed forever. By that encounter, Moses became the greatest custodian of divine secrets.
- The Mountain of Testimonies is a mountain of the glory of God Ex.24:15,16. That means the cloud of the glory of God abides in this place –Mountain of Testimonies Church. Again, let’s examine the benefits of Moses testimony via:
o Peculiar treasure unto God Ex.17:3-6 o KingdomofPriests
- A mountain of testimonies is a Mountain of prompt obedience to instructions from God via His word. Now let us examine the blessings of obedience. Deut. 28:1-14
- Finally, it is a mountain of consecration and enthronement, a Kingdom that cannot be moved.1 Pet.2:5,9
Father, in the name of Jesus, empower my prompt obedience to your instructions via your word to make the most of your revelations.
What are the Mountains of Testimonies?
Find out next Saturday at the Fellowship center. Also visit this website for new updates every Saturday. You are blessed.
JESUS IS LORD