BRIEF HISTORY OF BENJAMIN JOHN MINISTRIES
Brother Benjamin John (Ben) is the founder and president of Benjamin John Ministries and Mountain of Testimonies Church (MOTC) in Boston, Massachusetts. God called him into a specific ministry and entrusted onto him the glorious gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ in a live vision, with specific instructions for the ministry using scriptures from Jonah 3:2 and Jonah 4:11.
Three of the greatest emphases of Brother Ben’s ministry are the importance of the written Word, obedience to the word of faith and the necessity of being led by the Spirit.
The heart of this commission is to see the lost saved, the sick healed, the distressed relieved, the broken restored, and the discouraged empowered to victory and be established in prosperity. This is the essence of the Benjamin John Ministries (Jonah 4:11).
You will find the teaching ministry of Brother Ben rich with revelation yet easy to understand and to put into practice. Many have testified to healing, deliverance, and life-changing experiences through this anointed ministry. To God be all the glory!
- The mountains of encounters are as follows:
- Mount Arafat (Gen.8:1-5)
- Mount Arafat is the mountain of rest Gen.8:1-5. Here at Prayers Chapel international, welcome to your mountain of rest
- Noah’s ark rested here after the flood. It does not matter what life’s issues and storms you’ve encountered, here at Mountain of testimonies, your rest is assured in Jesus precious name. Welcome to your mountain of rest.
- Mount Sinai (Ex.19-20,24)
- Mount Sinai is a place of covenant and instructions
- Moses received the ten commandments from God, a symbol of God’s covenant with Israel
- We are spiritual Israelites Rom 2.28-29, Gal.3:39
For he is not a Jew, which is one outwardly; neither is that circumcision, which is outward in the flesh: But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God. Rom.2:28-29
And if ye be Christ’s, then are ye Abraham’s seed, and heirs according to the promise.Gal.3:39
- Mount Olives (Luke 22: 39-48, Acts 1:9,12)
- Mountain of testimonies is mountain of prayers
- Jesus prayed here before his arrest and crucifixion; Later he ascends from Mount Olives into Heaven. Every mountain of your testing is to lift you up into heavenly realm of glory; today, this scripture is fulfilled in your ears in the precious name of Jesus.
- Mount Zion (2 Sam.5;1-10,1kgs.8:1,Heb.12:22-25)
- The mountain of Testimonies is the dwelling place of God
- David captured area and it became the city of David; later, the location of Solomon’s temple (where the cloud of glory of God came down and the priests could not minister.
- It is the city of the Living God, church of the first borne, innumerable company of angels, spirit of just men made perfect, Jesus the mediator of new covenant and blood of sprinkling (Heb.12:22-25
- It is a city of deliverance, holiness and prosperity Oba.17
- Mount of Transfiguration (Matt.17:1-9,Mk.9:2-8,Lk.9:28-36)
- Mountain of testimonies is the mountain of transfiguration
- Jesus is transfigured before the disciples eyes (appearing as He will after the resurrection) next to Moses and Elijah (mountain veterans)
- In this mountain, you shall keep the company of veterans and giants – spirit of just men made perfect 12:23
- Mount Carmel (1kgs.18)
- The Mountain of Testimonies is the mountain where God that answereth by fire is God.
- Elijah called God to light a sacrifice of fire proving to the prophets of baal He is the one true God
- Sermon on the Mount (Matt.5,6,7)
- The Mountain of Testimonies is the mountain of the word of God
- Jesus delivered the Beatitudes at the sermon on the mount
- Jesus delivers the Lord’s prayer at the sermon on the mount
- This mountain of testimonies is the mountain of answered prayers in the precious name of Jesus
- This is mountain of thanksgiving for answered prayers
- Have you accepted Jesus as your Lord and savior?
- Not sure, then pray this simple prayer:
Heavenly Father, I come to you in the name of Jesus. Your word say, “Whoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved” (Acts 2:21).I am calling on you.I pray and ask Jesus to come into my heart and be Lord over my life according to Roman 10:9-10: “if thou shall confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shall believe in thy heart that God had raised him from the dead, thou shall be saved. For with thy heart man believeth unto salvation; and with thy mouth confession is made unto salvation. I do that now. I am now born again. Glory be to God. Amen
Jesus is Lord