THEME: THE MOUNTAIN OF REST– 1 KING 18 (Part II)
In this concluding part of the series on the finding your place of rest in God, we present the benefits of the Mountain of Rest.
What happen when God remembers you on the Mountain of rest?
- Favor of God becomes your lot Ps.106:4
- Mercy of God encompasses you as with a shield Ps.136:23, Hab.3:2
- Sworn Blessing from God Ex.32:13
- Wealth and riches Jonah 4:11
- Deliverance Rom.8:20-22
- Salvation and destruction of your enemies – absolute and complete Ex.14:21; God will remove any obstacles for your sake
- Peace matt.8:26-27 – absolute calm from all life issues and tempest
- Divine provision 1kgs,17:4,6
The resting place in God is not an exclusive preserve of priests, Bishops or Pastors. It is available to anyone willing to believe and accept Jesus as Lord and Savior. Now let’s us pray this simple prayer of Salvation. Now pray as follows:
Prayer II: Salvation Prayer
Heavenly Father, I come to you in the name of Jesus. According to Acts 2:21:
And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved.
I am calling on You. I pray and ask you to come into my heart and be Lord over my life according to Romans 10:9-10:
That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.
I confess that Jesus is Lord and I believe in my heart that God raised Him from the dead. I am now born again, I am a Christian, a child of the Almighty God. I am saved in Jesus Precious Name. Amen. Glory be To God.